Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome Notes New Employee

enjoys a good breakfast with his daughter


A Oscar, ever so correct in everything he broke his face upon hearing the words of his master. To buy some time and hoping that he could think of a good story to get out of the mess they had got, took the cigar box, brought it to the nose, it heated to the cigarette lighter and then lit it. God three small puffs to turn it on properly, and finally expelled the smoke.
- Lord, I assure you that we have no new guest.
- Oscar, now we're both alone, call me Nacho.
- Sure! Nacho, no one has come to the house.
- not what I have heard.
- Nacho, really, no one there.
- Should be no one, can you explain why you got so nervous?
- I nervous? For nothing!
- Did you try to convince me that whenever you light a cigar as the mouthpiece? Man! You almost let you turn your lungs to achieve! - Said the master of the house with a smile.
- Nacho, I can promise that any person has not come home. If you are concerned, rest assured.
- All right man! Do not fret, you know you're in my confidence. Change the subject. How is Natalie?
- Mrs. ... It is as always in recent years.
- that is, still as neurotic as a few days ago.
- Lord, Nacho, I have not said that.
- I know, I know, my good friend. See if you guess: you're now in the gym, pool or shopping. - He said smiling.
- In the pool I do not think back for lunch.
- I have not eaten breakfast and I have hunger. I'll tell Angelina that prepare some croutons. I have to take that Natalia and I can not skip the diet.
- Does the diet? Nacho, this belly is growing. - He said Oscar.
- Leave her alone! When I limit myself to eat green, I spent the day nervous and moody, well, I will not become a neurotic bodily care Natalia. I am convinced that leaves much of the house to escape herself.
- I would rather not comment as I do things I put in an uncomfortable situation.
- You're right, but I need to say them to someone and you're the only one I trust. This kind of thing I can not comment at the Rafael.
- I appreciate your confidence.
- change the subject: "How is Anita? Today I found it last night I was happy and excited.
- Your daughter is maturing find it more friendly and polite. If I may, I've noticed that you feel bad when you're not at home.
- I'll talk to her. Tell Angelines what the croutons, as they become ready, that come up with a couple of cups of hot chocolate.
- As directed by the master.
Nacho, glanced at Oscar to indicate that he had seen the irony of his comment. He climbed to the second floor to meet Anita in the bathroom. They enjoyed the girl a bath in the company of Virtues. The talk heard from the hallway and stopped to listen:
- Anita, then, last night did not you get up? - Asked Virtues.
- No, I told you. You told me to take care of my friends. - Answered the girl.
- Remember if you dream something weird?
- Well ... No. Wait! Yes, I dreamed I was playing with my dollhouse. But I remember the dream.
Virtues, swallowed as he remembered the nightmare he had, in which a huge dimensions Anita catch Parea tried putting it in the washer. But no, no could have anything to do. However, could not help feeling a certain thrill to hear the little girl's dream. Nacho
entered the bathroom, looked in the mirror and saw that it was well groomed and seemed that they had not gone more gray at the temple since the last time you brushed.
- Papa is handsome? - Asked aloud.
- Yes! You are the cutest dad in the world. But you should not enter without knocking, and I'm not a baby. - Anita answered very happy.
- will always be my baby!
grabbed a towel and waited for his little sunflower is put in place for clothes. He began to rub all your body with a towel while Anita smiled.
- You're as slow as a mom! We have to hurry and breakfast, today I want to go out to do some things I love. - Nacho said.
- - Well! Have you heard Virtues? We will go to the street! - Shouted the little girl full of enthusiasm.
between the maid and the master of the house, dressed Anita. Father and daughter holding hands down until you reach the dining room of the house where they were already expecting a plate of croutons and two big bowls of chocolate. Nacho carefully observed the movements of his daughter at the table if he had a hobby was to observe good manners when eating, not stand with those who ate mouth nor open those Excessive did a noise chewing would certainly be difficult to get mealtime crouton. Anita dipped for the second time one of the croutons in the chocolate smeared mouth, so with a gesture, motioned him to take the napkin and clean up immediately, to what the girl obeyed cheerfully.
- Ana, what I said last night, is it true? Are there any guests in the house? I still have not come across any and I look forward to greet them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment