When the day seemed he could not get any worse, a cry alarmed the whole factory: Pedro Herrero, in an oversight as he told the trick he had used to save the dismissal, he left a wrench on one of the looms, so badly that it kept going to the place where he worked Mercedes Prieto, who to see atrancarÃa wrench all machinery, tried to catch her tripping on the loom, so that his right hand was barred from the rolls of the machine.
was quick to help. Stop the machine sent a shout, but with all the noise soon hear. Merdeces's hand was trapped and no way to remove it. We looked frightened without knowing how to react. Your grandfather called the ambulance from the office. It was then happened to José Calvo, the man who had just fired, arrived with his toolbox, and no one can explain exactly how, managed to get the badly injured hand Mercedes, rollers on which he had been trapped.
looked up, and outside the circle of people we surrounded the incident, the grandfather looked at me from the office and told me to look in another direction, I followed his gaze and met with Peter Smith, who spoke by phone with a smile as she took a swig from a flask of vodka hidden in the pocket of his jacket.
I went to turn around toward the grandfather, to acknowledge my mistake, and I saw him talking on the phone and somewhat alarmed. He left the office and told me that the ambulance was several miles away tending to the injured in an accident. So with great care and with the help of best friend Merdeces. We did a tourniquet on his arm and climbed into my car to take her to hospital. The poor woman was very sick and had a very large pupa.
treated in the emergency room quickly. When the doctor told me that he was stable and not lose the hand, left with his friend and left the hospital. He was about to board the car and looking forward to the factory and take a good punch with Pedro Herrera, when I heard the voices of Oscar, while running to me.
I said your mother was in labor. They had tried calling, but I had left the phone in the office and could not contact me. The two raced to the area where there were women in labor and delivery room I enter. Your head and looked out. I was told the forces to help support your back. I was very frightened because the day had gone from bad to worse, I closed my eyes and while encouraging mother, praying that everything went well and you were born healthy and your mother did not spend anything, prayed more and more because there were the two people she loved most in life, the most important thing.
finally came out, the midwife was holding you feet and told me you were in perfect condition. I stayed with your mother until it was over and went to see you. I met the prettiest girl I ever saw, and knew I could never stop loving. Looked at where something called your attention, so it was that reminded me of a sunflower. I took your hand and called for the first time: my little sunflower. Anita
hugged her father again and virtues passed a handkerchief from his eyes. Oscar, rather excited, remembering that day, looked at his master, perhaps with some healthy envy for not being able to live first person ever in a time like this.
- Anita, now tell me what Dad taught you that came into the world.
The girl, her arms pressed harder and was silent.
- I'll tell you! That day I learned that things are not always what they seem, and that must be well informed before making decisions, because it deceives by the heart to the right. - Looked up in search of Oscar's face and continued, - "Let's why I asked?
- Sure sir! It is the best time. Follow me please. - Answered the butler.
The two men went to the kitchen, where Angelina, that still hung from their pots to prepare lunch, greeted the master of the house.
- Good morning sir. Is all well on your trip?
- Yes, everything has gone well.
- sorry that we have not received as it deserves, but not expecting it to within a couple of days.
- Angelines Do not worry, everything is fine.
Oscar took the cigar box and gave it to the Lord, who took one and offered to turn the butler.
- I guess with the new law against snuff, I can smoke and you do not, because it is in the workplace and I'm at home. - He said before turning serious funny and ask - Oscar, who is a guest at the house? I know someone and the reason why I have come earlier than expected. And from what I heard, I do not like hair the way it behaves in my home.
Zipo pulled a lighter from his pocket, and lit the cigar as he watched Oscar waiting for a response.
was quick to help. Stop the machine sent a shout, but with all the noise soon hear. Merdeces's hand was trapped and no way to remove it. We looked frightened without knowing how to react. Your grandfather called the ambulance from the office. It was then happened to José Calvo, the man who had just fired, arrived with his toolbox, and no one can explain exactly how, managed to get the badly injured hand Mercedes, rollers on which he had been trapped.
looked up, and outside the circle of people we surrounded the incident, the grandfather looked at me from the office and told me to look in another direction, I followed his gaze and met with Peter Smith, who spoke by phone with a smile as she took a swig from a flask of vodka hidden in the pocket of his jacket.
I went to turn around toward the grandfather, to acknowledge my mistake, and I saw him talking on the phone and somewhat alarmed. He left the office and told me that the ambulance was several miles away tending to the injured in an accident. So with great care and with the help of best friend Merdeces. We did a tourniquet on his arm and climbed into my car to take her to hospital. The poor woman was very sick and had a very large pupa.
treated in the emergency room quickly. When the doctor told me that he was stable and not lose the hand, left with his friend and left the hospital. He was about to board the car and looking forward to the factory and take a good punch with Pedro Herrera, when I heard the voices of Oscar, while running to me.
I said your mother was in labor. They had tried calling, but I had left the phone in the office and could not contact me. The two raced to the area where there were women in labor and delivery room I enter. Your head and looked out. I was told the forces to help support your back. I was very frightened because the day had gone from bad to worse, I closed my eyes and while encouraging mother, praying that everything went well and you were born healthy and your mother did not spend anything, prayed more and more because there were the two people she loved most in life, the most important thing.
finally came out, the midwife was holding you feet and told me you were in perfect condition. I stayed with your mother until it was over and went to see you. I met the prettiest girl I ever saw, and knew I could never stop loving. Looked at where something called your attention, so it was that reminded me of a sunflower. I took your hand and called for the first time: my little sunflower. Anita
hugged her father again and virtues passed a handkerchief from his eyes. Oscar, rather excited, remembering that day, looked at his master, perhaps with some healthy envy for not being able to live first person ever in a time like this.
- Anita, now tell me what Dad taught you that came into the world.
The girl, her arms pressed harder and was silent.
- I'll tell you! That day I learned that things are not always what they seem, and that must be well informed before making decisions, because it deceives by the heart to the right. - Looked up in search of Oscar's face and continued, - "Let's why I asked?
- Sure sir! It is the best time. Follow me please. - Answered the butler.
The two men went to the kitchen, where Angelina, that still hung from their pots to prepare lunch, greeted the master of the house.
- Good morning sir. Is all well on your trip?
- Yes, everything has gone well.
- sorry that we have not received as it deserves, but not expecting it to within a couple of days.
- Angelines Do not worry, everything is fine.
Oscar took the cigar box and gave it to the Lord, who took one and offered to turn the butler.
- I guess with the new law against snuff, I can smoke and you do not, because it is in the workplace and I'm at home. - He said before turning serious funny and ask - Oscar, who is a guest at the house? I know someone and the reason why I have come earlier than expected. And from what I heard, I do not like hair the way it behaves in my home.
Zipo pulled a lighter from his pocket, and lit the cigar as he watched Oscar waiting for a response.
0 comments:
Post a Comment