Wednesday, September 15, 2010

After Prom Poconos House

Where is vent Virtues tells how Sara and a terrible confusion


Virtues left the room without looking back and down the stairs to Sara's room, where he took the vessel where the dog had food and water and after filling , the room went up to the third floor.
Sara was in the corner opposite the place occupied by the cabinet that so mysterious he had been watching and had placed the puppies from her own body and the wall to keep them safe from that which made her uneasy. Seeing Virtues with food and water began to move his tail.
- Sara, take these little devils forces will squeeze you! You're lucky to have you, at this rate I'll stay on the shelf. You see! The driver of the Lord looks at me and I return it looks. But never did I take something to eat, can not imagine how he likes the sausage. But I called out, except the time he took me to the cinema to see a war in which there was more offal in an abattoir in the village. To see how to put a romantic while you bust a little boy with a grenade leg leaving a blood churretazo on the screen! And when we left the theater did not take me to dance or a nice place No! It would have been too nice for my mother's daughter! See if you can guess
Sara fixed her gaze deep with a certain nostalgic virtues before continue eating the feed.
- Impossible to guess! And not because you are a bitch, no offense, I took a burger of those who advertise on TV and made me eat three hamburgers dwarf as he licked five. "It's just that this week give away dolls of Star Wars children's menu" - said the cenutrio.
I do not know if men are stupid or do! I got pretty good with that tight black top and neck. And I know you liked it! Because there was no way that I look very out in the face. I thought that going to the parking lot and try to hug me kiss me, I was up ready to reject it once and do not think I'm an easy girl. But no! We approached the car while watching the cartoons that had been played and I explained what they were called and how the planet came from each. "Can you believe it? As if I care where you were born a lanky creature with bulging eyes, big ears!
If you've already said my mother! "Virtues, do not look to ready, not available; be satisfied with that is good and loving you." And the thing is that the cenutrio is good, the least until I stop short slices of salami. As one day I caught the Oscar going to a good liar rightly the world ... While Virtues
kept talking and talking, Sara finished eating and lay down to feed their dogs. Our protagonist, like his brothers, was launched on both tits full of milk fat and not much fortune, having been displaced by the largest of the litter and had to settle for a more plain little, life began to teach that each has its place. He clung tightly to the udder and began to suck. Puppies soon calmed down and closed their eyes while drinking milk Sara.
was clear that Continuous monologues dialogued of Virtues, were to convert to the litter in one of those somewhat annoying noises to which we all used to the force.
A mobile phone in pink and princess stickers in the back began to ring.
- Hi Daddy! - Anita said after accepting the call.
- How's my favorite girl?
- Very happy! It was a phenomenal day! But I can not say anything because I promised to keep the secret.
- A secret? Anita, with dad can not keep secrets, I've got to tell you everything.
- I've promised. Do not worry it's nothing bad. Not to be angry'll give you a hint: today we had a visit that will stay long.
- A visit? I know who it is! It's your Uncle Rowland!
- Cold, cold.
- Are you male or female? - Asked to fly behind the ear.
- That question does not apply, must be yes or no. - Anita said happy to see the attention that his father put the guessing game.
- Vale. Are you a woman?
- No. - answered the girl more and more fun.
- Is someone in your family?
- For me yes. - He said before laughing.
- What do you for you yeah? What does that mean? - Said the father was trying conceal his anger and began to scratch his head for a lump own goat sector.
- Do not worry, it's a difficult riddle to solve.
- Give me a clue.
- Okay! I approached the place where he slept and I gave him a kiss on the mouth .- Anita said innocent.
- Have you kissed?
- Well, I'm not sure if boy or girl.
- How? But what kind of degeneration in my house? I forbid you to come another kiss!
- Do not worry daddy, Virtues I explained that it makes the people around the world but I can not do it because these animals ... these visits - corrected Anita - can spread diseases to the city.
- my God! It's my fault for so long and go ... everything. I come home tomorrow, but do not tell anybody anything, I want to be a surprise. Goodbye! - Said angrily.
- Papi Do not give me a kiss goodnight? - Asked the girl.
- Sure sky, a big kiss to the most important woman in my life. - Said before cutting the call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment