The protagonist of our story lay curled up next to his mother's womb and in contact with the skin of his brothers, together they gave warmth and feeling of safety that even the most innocent beings need to sleep soundly, his belly was full of milk and needed to rest to recover from the trauma of birth: pressures pushed him toward an exit uncertain, the nerves from his mother and his brothers up to take that first breath of fresh air that would be a chessboard that is the world. His first memory after leaving his mother's belly would be the touch of her tongue, wet and warm, with its rough swept through the skin to release the placenta that had protected so far and let brilliant, never forget that feeling or that act of his mother, who instead of being separated from her, forever joined by an invisible bond fed smell, touch and feelings.
The new litter and his mother, slept outside the conversation between virtues and Oscar in the hallway of the house.
- I have to inform the lady of the birth of a litter of little bastards. - Said the steward trying to look coldly at the same time a stream of guilt that I could feel a great discomfort in the stomach.
- can not do that. Lord, I also have realized that these puppies have a better pedigree than a stray dog, but you have to give them a chance. I beg you! At least try to reach half wean when they can defend itself if cast from home now will die from cold, is a crime. - Virtues said altered.
- Niña, are dogs, we can not play us the job by animals result of a leak of Sara. I remind you that yours was an oversight which enabled his escape. It is not a threat, but I know the gentlemen, if Don Luis is the consequences of the leak will put you out on the street. In addition, we are errands, we're not in this house to take initiatives. - He said Oscar uncompromising tone.
- I ask one thing: do not tell the lady still, better after lunch, maybe well be more human. - Requested Virtues with their best face of an angel.
- grant you permission. But do not take it as a sign of weakness on my part, the truth is that I have wanted to give the spoon to the onion soup prepared Angelines. Set the table for lunch from Mrs. and Miss Anna And do not forget to tell the young lady must keep the secret.
- Thanks! - Virtues exclaimed before giving a big kiss on the cheek touched the old butler.
Virtues returned to the room, converted into a maternity ward, knelt next to Ana, who received it with a big smile he had never been so happy with this girl.
- Señorita, ha llegado la hora de ir a comer.
- ¡Sí! ¡Le contaré a mamá que Sara ya es madre! – Gritó tan entusiasmada que los cachorros se movieron en busca de silencio.
- Guarde silencio. Recuerde que necesitan descanso.
- ¡Uy! ¡Es verdad! – Dijo Anita tapándose la boca.
- better not say anything to her mother now has a headache and you know how bad it feels. Best not to worry, there will be time to show the puppies. It will be our secret, OK?
- But ...
The girl was very proud to be able to help Sara in childbirth, eager to tell their parents to show them that was not useless as they seem to think that despite having seven years was all a woman capable of taking responsibility for one litter of dogs.
- secrecy Will you know? - Virtues serious question with his eyes fixed on that of Ana
- Yes! I can keep secrets.
- you sure? - Insisted the maid, knowing that his job was at stake.
The seven year old girl was very thoughtful, realized that Virtues doubted their ability to keep a secret and wanted to prove.
- I'm very good at keeping secrets because they have a secret with someone makes that person loves you more, my dad explained it to me: I said if I was telling mom of auntie going to the movies with us and which does not spring from the hand when the lights go out, I want more. - Said with a big smile on his face.
Virtues again sympathize Anne's life and swallowed while feigning a smile.
- right! I trust you. This will be our secret. Go wash your hands to eat.
and Anita wanted to say goodbye before he kissed Sara's forehead, he opened his eyes for a moment to thank him, then kissed his fingers to slip it into the little bodies of the puppies. Hand in hand stood Virtues for washing hands and go to lunch with her mother. He had never behaved so well as at the lunch: not put his elbows on the table, eat with your mouth closed, not even once complained despite hating the soup, made proper use of cutlery, and not lifted until that his mother gave him permission. Now the seven year old girl behaved like a responsible sponsor and did not want to upset his mother.
Just as he rose from the table the phone rang, I picked Oscar.
- Lady! It's called the secretary of the Lord.
- What do you now that?
- has called to inform him that the lord has come a business trip and will be absent from two to three weeks.
- Go away! - Answered crossly Anita's mother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment